Information We Collect
Cosmos Int Inc obtains personal information about you, including:
- Contact information, such as name, phone number, and email and postal address;
- Payment information, such as name, billing address and payment card details, including card number, expiration date and security code;
- Location data (such as data derived from your IP address, country and/or ZIP code) and, with your consent, the precise geolocation of your mobile device;
- Social media handles, content and other data posted on our official social media pages;
- Demographic and preference information (e.g., date of birth, gender, dietary preferences, allergies and favorite categories) and health quiz responses;
- Contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact;
- Other personal information contained in content you submit to us, such as through our “Contact Us” feature or customer support tools on the Online Channels.
- Information We Obtain by Automated Means
We may use these automated technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions, and usage patterns. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, identifiers associated with your devices, Internet service provider, types of devices connected to our services, web browser characteristics, device characteristics, language preferences, referring/exit pages, clickstream data, dates and times of visits to the Online Channels, number of links you click while using the Online Channels, search terms, operating system, website traffic and related statistics, keywords and other data about your device and use of the Online Channels. These technologies help us (1) remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it; (2) track and understand how you use and interact with our products and services; (3) tailor the services around your preferences; (4) measure the usability of our products and services and the effectiveness of our communications; and (5) otherwise manage and enhance our products and services, and help ensure they are working properly.
Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to use all of the features of the Online Channels. For mobile devices, you can manage how your device and browser share certain device data by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device.
How We Use The Information We Collect
We may use the personal information we obtain about you to:
- process and fulfill orders and purchases via the Online Channels and keep you informed about the status of your order;
- establish and manage your account;
- establish and manage your account with VSI;
- identify and authenticate you so you may order our products and access and use the Online Channels;
- provide customer and technical support and respond to inquiries;
- communicate with you regarding news updates, notices, special promotional offers, advertisements and marketing materials, our products and services, or other information that may be of interest to you;
- communicate with you by email, telephone, postal mail or through other methods regarding news updates, notices, special promotional offers, advertisements and marketing materials, our products and services, or other information which may be of interest to you;
- communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, programs, promotions, offers, surveys, focus groups and market research;
- notify you about product safety and recall information, such as reporting an adverse event or communicating a product recall;
- manage career opportunities, including for recruitment purposes, employee onboarding and other human resources purposes;
- increase and maintain the safety and security of our products and the Online Channels and prevent misuse;
- operate, administer, evaluate, develop, manage and improve our business (including operating, administering, analyzing and improving our products and services; developing new products and services; performing analytics (including market research, trend analysis, financial analysis, and anonymization and aggregation of personal information); managing and evaluating the effectiveness of our communications; performing accounting, auditing, billing reconciliation and collection activities and other internal functions);
- protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
We also may use the information we collect about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection and obtain your consent if required by applicable law.
- Third-Party Analytics Services
We may use third-party web analytics services in connection with the Online Services, such as Google Analytics and other analytics providers. These service providers use automated technologies to collect data (such as IP addresses) to evaluate use of the Online Channels. To learn more about Google Analytics’ privacy practices, please visit https://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/learn/privacy.html.. To opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- Online Tracking and Interest-Based Advertising
On our Online Channels, we may collect information about your online activities to provide you with advertising about products and services tailored to your interests. Where required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent for the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Information We Share
We also may disclose information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
Rights and Choices
We offer you certain choices in connection with the personal information we obtain about you. To update your preferences, limit the communications you receive from us, or submit a request, please contact us. You can also unsubscribe from our mailing lists by following the “Unsubscribe” link in our emails.
Subject to applicable law, you may (1) have the right to access the personal information we maintain about you; (2) request that we rectify personal information about you that is inaccurate; and (3) request that we delete personal information about you. Where you have consented to the processing of your personal information, you may have the right to withdraw your prior consent at any time. To exercise these rights, please contact us. To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we may take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the information. To the extent permitted by applicable law, a charge may apply before we provide you with a copy of any of your personal information that we maintain.
Other Online Services and Third-Party Features
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain safeguards designed to protect personal information against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Children’s Personal Information
The Online Channels are designed for a general audience and are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13 (or other relevant age, as applicable pursuant to relevant law) through the Online Channels. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under such age, we will promptly delete the information from our records. If you believe that a child under such age may have provided us with personal information, please contact us.
How To Contact Us
Cosmos Int Inc, Customer Care Department
Mail Address: 3555 Koger Boulevard Duluth, GA 30096
Shipping Center: 2730 N Berkeley Lake Rd NW, B-300, Duluth, GA 30096